Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey everyone! Don’t worry, this isn’t the replacement to my next blog, just an urgent note to all of you that the teaser promo for our next film, “Dostana”, will be available to view on our website tomorrow and is also attached to “Bachna Ae Haseeno”. PLEASE please please check it out; I’m anxious to hear your thoughts.

Love and koffee,

Karan

p.s. Just to clarify, I don’t hate Ram Gopal Varma. Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on anyone or anything. I regard some of his work and I’m indifferent to others. He’s no friend of mine and will never be, but I see no reason to bear any animosity towards him; the poor fellow can do with some love. This is my reaction to a series of questions I’ve been asked about the status of my emotions towards him recently. Happy Independence Day!
The Adventures of Sherlock HolmesThe Adventures of Sherlock HolmesPride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment